Skip to content
1 1/2 lbs. sirloin steak
1 c. adobo sauce
salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder, cayenne
- Rinse and pat dry the steak. Cut into 1" strips. Allow to marinade in the adobo sauce overnight, or up to 12 hours.
- Once ready to cook, heat a cast iron to medium heat. Once hot, add 1 Tbsp. oil.
- Remove the steak strips from the marinade, and add to the cast iron. Brown each side, then remove. If necessary, cook in batches.
- Cut browned strips into cubes. Liberally season with salt, garlic/onion powder, pepper, and cayenne. Mix well.
- Return chopped steak to cast iron, stirring often. Once cooked as desired, remove from heat.