- 2/3 c. fruit puree* + 1 Tbsp. milk -or- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 tsp. agave or honey
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. millet and sorghum flour mix (up to 50% millet flour)
- 1 Tbsp. flax meal
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 c. fruit or mix-ins
- Grease and flour a small loaf pan. Set aside.
- Mix liquid ingredients. Add dry ingredients onto wet ingredients and fold gently until just combined.
- Gently fold in mix-ins, if using, then pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until center is firm. Allow to cool for 15-20 minutes before removing from pan, then cool for another 45 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
*Fruit puree can consist of 2 medium mashed bananas, 1 mashed baked pear, 2/3 c. pumpkin puree, etc.