Skip to content
2/3 c. oat flour
1/4 c. quick oats
1 Tbsp. flax meal
3/8 tsp. baking powder
Tiny pinch of baking soda
Pinch of cinnamon
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1/8 tsp. vanilla
3 Tbsp. milk
1 1/2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- Cover raisins with water to soak. Set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg. Then, add remaining wet ingredients, and mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Drain raisins, then fold into cookie dough.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for at least 2 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Once chilled, scoop dough by the heaping tablespoon. Flatten each cookie, then bake on greased baking sheet at 350 for 12-14 minutes.