- up to 1 part cocoa butter (depending on climate)
- 1 part shea butter
- 1 part coconut oil
- 1 part additional oils and add-ins (see notes)
- Essential oils (optional)
- Melt cocoa butter, shea butter, and coconut oil. Mix in additional oils, add-ins and essential oils.
- Put in fridge or allow to cool to room temperature. Beat with whisk until fluffy. Move to storage jar.
Additional oils: sweet almond oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, vitamin e oil
Add-ins: vegetable glycerin
Essential oils: frankincense, lavender, tea tree, lemongrass, etc.
To make enough to fit in a 1-cup jar, I use 1 part ~ 3 Tbsp.