- 4 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. fruit juice
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 3/4 c. old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 c. gluten-free flour
- 1/4 c. coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- pinch of salt
- Mix all fruit ingredients in an 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix crumble ingredients. Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top is golden. Let cool 20 minutes before serving.
If using a 9x13 baking dish, double the recipe.
Different mixes of fresh or frozen fruits can be used, including pears, peaches, blueberries, raspberries, and/or strawberries.