- 2-8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-12 oz. package of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Crackers, for serving
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature. In the meantime, cook bacon and chop vegetables.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper until smooth.
- Add to mixture ~3/4 of the cheese, jalapenos, green onion, and bacon. Reserve the rest for the outside and combine together in a bowl.
- Form cream cheese mixture into a ball, then cover with leftover ingredients. Cover in plastic wrap then allow to firm up in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Best served with a box each of Sociables and Townhouse crackers.