- 1 lb. snapper filets, thawed if frozen
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/8 tsp. pepper
- 3/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/8 tsp. onion powder
- 3/8 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil/oregano
- Combine all seasoning ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Rinse and pat filets dry. Place on baking sheet.
- Brush seasoning onto both sides of each filet, coating well.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
Cooking time depends on size and thickness of filet. If filets are different sizes, monitor the smaller ones and remove once cooked. Allow larger filets to continue cooking, until fully cooked through.
The filets are fully cooked when a fork can easily separate the filet at the thickest point.
Other seasonings can be used depending on personal preference.